6 Things To Know Before Buying The Headstone
All graveyards have their own detailed directions and principles and they also determine what they will allow being installed in the graveyard. It means that is very necessary to know about the rules and regulations of your nearby graveyard before buying the headstone designs. You need to understand the rules and must take them with you when you are going to buy the headstone. If the graveyard rules and principles are very strict and you are unable to find the headstone according to the instructions then you can get the customized headstone. If the headstone will not be according to the rules then the graveyard administration will not allow you to use that headstone in their graveyard. This thing can become a problem for you because you cannot find another place immediately.
These things will help you to choose the right design for the headstone instead of facing problems later
- Get the written copy of the rules and instructions by the administration of the graveyard and keep them with you when you are going to the market for buying the headstone. When you will have the rules with you, you can ask the designer to make or give the exact headstone to you.
- Know about the details of the grave such as its size, information like a companion or single, baby or adult etc. You will need to know about the section and plot of the graveyard where you want to install it. Both of these things will help you to determine the size for the headstone.
- You must know what type of marker that you need for the headstone. Some graveyards will not allow using the granite or bronze marker. If they allow both of these markers then it is best for you to use the granite marker.
- You must know the size that you need to buy and also get information about the maximum or minimum size of the headstone. Both of these factors will help you to determine the Headstone Prices for buying the headstone.
- You must know if there are any restrictions for using the colours for the headstones otherwise buy the simple headstone. Some graveyards allow using specific colours for the headstones in a specific area.
- You must know if it is allowed to add the photos in the headstone. If you want to add photos of your loved one on their grave then you must know about the rules first.